Jeulia Gift Card
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||SIZE|
|MM||MM||US / Canada||UK / Australia / New Zealand||France / Germany||Italy||Spain||Malaysia / Singapore|
1) *Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) *If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) *When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
We have already listed some steps for you to choose your right size bracelets.
Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0). That would be your wrist size.
Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|
Added to Shopping Cart Successfully!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
* The Jeulia gift card will expire after five years from the date of purchase.
No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
Redeemable towards any items at Jeulia.com.